Monday, November 1, 2010

Holloween 2010

If you are reading this, hopefully you are one of the few people I sent this to. The reason you were chosen was because I want to hear the opinions & suggestions of those whom I believe can be objective in this matter and not jump to conclusions as oppose to those whom may let superstition compromise them emotionally. And of course, you know me I welcome thought of playing devil's advocate at times :>)

Sunday October 31st 2010- Halloween.

A friend and I were surfacing up to Sunset Boulevard. We were hanging out since 6pm down on Santa Monica at the 31st annual Halloween parade in West Hollywood. The hour at this point was sometime after midnight. I came across a small shop on one of the busiest areas of Hollywood while searching for where I parked my car. I had gone to far, headed back and stopped outside the shop again. It is a psychic's shop. I pulled out a $10 dollar bill and thought "Why not, this should be fun" and went inside with my freind.

An older woman (who smoked way too much) greeted me saying that she had seen pass by and wondered when I would come in to get a reading. I looked around saw she had statues,figures and relics from around the world (I recall seeing a cross, a small pharoh's head figure, and rocks which later she explained were crystals).

I sat to face her. She asked me to uncross my legs and told my friend to go down the street and buy her a specific brand of cigarrettes. I gave my friend my bag that contained my phone and everything else so that I would not be disturbed.

After my freind left, she told me that he was a nice kid, but his energy was interfering from her being able to read mine. "Whatever" I thought. I know its easier to make a sale when it is one on one.

She asked me "what can I do for you". "I've never had a reading before" I replied, "I just came in out of curiosity". "Anything troubling you?" she asked. "Nope" I answered. Nothing I can recall anyway.

Sho she gave me a deck of cards (tarot cards I believe) and instructed me to shuffle it and break it into 3 decks. So I did. Then she asked me to pick a deck for her to choose from. I picked the one on my right. She pulled out 3 from the top before she stopped. "You are being withheld money that is owed to you" she stated before she went on to pull three more. "You have trouble finding love in your life" then she continued "You are distracted by so many things".

I began to think "Everybody goes through financial hardship unless you are born with rich parents! As for love; unless you're married of course you are always searching. I'm glad I only spent $10 bucks to hear this crap!" However, I did not express any of this to her because I did not pay to argue with her. I decided to just open my mind and hear what she had to say. I started to feel depressed. I felt like I was being lectured by my mother or some authoratative figure, LOL. Then I decided to just play along and see where this would go.

I went off topic and asked "How long have you been doing this?" She answered "Since I was nine years old. I'm not going to tell you how old I am but, I've been doing this for a very long time. I have been in this location alone for the past 25 years. I've been employed by this city's police force to track people on top of helping FBI and CIA. And I normally charge $350 a session". Interesting I thought. "I don't mean to sound so hard, I'm just bluntly honest and that is what the cards are telling me" she explained.

I sat there trying to think of what to ask next. She said "Talk to me; I see you want to tell me something". I was searching for something and finally came out and stated "I am an athiest. I have never seen anything to lead me to believe there is such thing as God or invisible forces of any kind to be in existence." "I'm just telling you that it is what it is" she answered, "It is saying that you are not where you should be and most likely you will always be in this situation you are in now. You're an athiest, you don't believe so you are too busy doing things that you have to do instead of doing the things that you want to do. You 'ought to be a writer". I paused for a moment then asked "Write what?" She looked me dead in the eye without blinking and said "Scripts. Movie scripts".

I did my best to compose myself in front of her. However, inside I was going "MOMMY! What the f@#!". At this point I was really speechless. I had a tingling sensation going down my spine and suddenly felt the urge to get up and run out of there... But I didn't. I had to ask one more question:. "So if I'm being distracted and its unlikely I will overcome this barrier you speak of"- "I can see your aura" she interuppted, "You have an opening in it so you can't retain anything for too long. You get an idea for a moment then it goes away". "F@#!" I thought, 'how many times in life have I been told this? Stay focused here, ninja!'

"So what do I have to do to be rid of this barrier?" I continued. "We need to see what you were doing in your past life through (For the life of me, I cannot remember what she called it)... Oh yes, you have lived on this Earth many times over, did you know that?" Wow! Now this is what I payed to hear, LOL! "And how do you do that" I asked. "Through crystals" she pointed out to me. I felt this was her selling point and she must have got many people to upgrade at this point. Then her cat jumps on the table in front of us. He had the most wicked stare down I have ever seen from a cat w/o showing his fangs off. The cat stared at my deck of cards that had been layed out. "He sees you're last card here about this barrier. He knows" she said.

I won't bore you with the rest of this so shortly after, I shook her hand and excused myself out. I took a business card (I want to google this lady sometime).

And that was definetely the highlight of my Halloween this past Sunday. The thing that keeps me lingering on this is when she said stated that I 'ought to be writing movie scripts. A lucky guess, perhaps? BTW, prior to all of that, I only told her my first name. I purposely chose to pay with cash as oppose to paying with a card because I'm not sure how much information is revealed about me. Since then, I've been looking on Wikipedia on "clairvoyants" and anything related to it. Through my one night of research I came across "The school of Theology" in Claremont. My plan is to use their library and look up records or reports on Clairvoyants and events related this matter. After watching Paranormal Activity 2, I'm also curious if they having anything on those types of phenomenons as well (hey, I was raised Catholic. Catholicism acknowledges evil entities and yet I've never experienced one. I only hear other people's stories on such things). So reply to me through either this blog, my email or send a message on facebook as opposed to writing it on my wall for all to see. As I stated before, I wish to keep this low key b/c I know many people get upset or scared over stuff like this. Your thoughts and comments are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment